Our client requires a project team to support the completion of a nickel processing plant in Long Harbour, Newfoundland. The project will include completion of the remaining process plant operating units and port, as well as some site services and support functions.
We are looking for qualified candidates in the following areas:
- Field Engineering
- Quality Assurance
- Commissioning and Pre-Operational Testing
- Construction Supervision and Management
- Safety, Health and Environment
- Materials Distribution
- Project Controls
- Contracts Management
- General and Support
To apply to these positions, you must apply specifically via www.levert.ca/longharbour. Applying through any other job portal can result in delays in getting you a placement for the Long Harbour Project Site.
Levert Personnel Resources Inc. (est. 1983) is a personnel resource firm, with offices in Ontario, as well as Newfoundland and Labrador. From short-term to long-term personnel needs within Canada and abroad, Levert can help.
We have also expanded our services to be able to offer personnel resources to Houston, Texas.
We have a robust network to provide personnel resources for our clients in the following sectors:
- Oil & Gas (Offshore and onshore)
- Marine crewing
- Technical Trades and more.
Whether you are an employer requiring full-time or contract-based workers, or someone searching for a job placement or employment, depend on Levert to deliver a complete range of superior personnel services & job opportunity in Canada and internationally.
To ensure that our clients receive the most effective staffing solutions, Levert Personnel Resources provides:
- Thorough pre-screening process
- Complete payroll services
- Employee testing with access to over 800 different assessments
- Comprehensive health and safety training programs
- One of the lowest workplace accident rates in the industry
Contact one of our account managers at your local Levert office for details.
At Levert, we offer diverse services to our candidates at no cost. Register as an employee with Levert and you could benefit from:
- Enhanced employment options and flexibility
- Free skills assessment -- Results that we could share with potential employers to 'prove' your skill levels
- Specialized job training
- Health and safety training
- Weekly pay periods
- Availability of benefits
For more information, contact a recruiter from your local Levert office.
Feedback may be provided on the accessibility of the provision of goods or services by LEVERT GROUP in the manner deemed most convenient to:
17 Frood Road
Phone: 1-800-461-5934 ext. 2251