Providing Personnel Resources, Executive Recruitment, Staffing and Employment Opportunities within the Mining, Oil and Gas, Marine and Industrial Sectors.
Levert Group is comprised of its Personnel Resources and Executive Worldwide divisions as well as their office staffing divisions; Celerity Staffing Inc. (Central and Western Canada) and Newfoundland Personnel Inc. (Atlantic Canada). Levert offers industry-ready personnel resources, executive recruitment, staffing and employment opportunities within the mining, oil and gas, marine and industrial sectors. Through extensive recruiting and training processes, Levert is committed to safety and quality assurance. Levert provides or offers opportunities and support for surface and underground mining personnel, maintenance and shutdown personnel, engineers, technical or skilled trades, equipment operators, on and offshore personnel and marine crewing, as well as office clerical, sales-related, and executive to senior level professionals.
We have a robust network to provide personnel resources for our clients and employment opportunities for candidates in the following sectors:
- Oil & Gas (Offshore and onshore)
- Marine crewing
- Technical Trades and more
Stress-Free Hiring Solutions
• Dedicated Recruiters-Sourcing, screening, testing, interviewing, reference checking
• Complete payroll services, weekly pay schedule, above minimum wage opportunities
• Direct hire or flexible short / long-term contracts
With over 30 years of experience, Levert Group assists clients and candidates alike to achieve their contract or long-term business or career goals. Depend on Levert to deliver a complete range of superior personnel services & job opportunities within Canada and abroad.
- Extensive recruiting and training processes
- Skilled, top-talent, pre-screened industry-ready candidates
- On/off shore personnel and marine crewing
- Underground, open pit, and processing plant mining personnel
- Industrial, construction, maintenance / shutdown services and personnel
- Office clerical, sales-related, technical, executive and senior level professionals
- Mandatory WHMIS, health and safety orientations, training options and ongoing support; Levert promotes a culture of zero harm, safeguarding our most valuable resource - our people.
- Complete payroll services including Workers' Compensation, CPP, EI, tax deductions, etc., weekly pay schedule, and above minimum wage opportunities
- Direct hire, flexible short and long-term contract options and employment opportunities
- Multiple opportunities for candidates to earn wages, gain experience, network and achieve their employment goals
- Quality assurance; connecting clients and candidates just like you for over 30 years.
Contact one of our account managers at your local Levert office for details.
Levert posts all of our latest news, events and employment opportunities. Find us on Facebook and LinkedIn. Please like, share and follow Levert Group today and stay connected!
Facebook | LinkedIn
Long Harbour Employment Opportunities
Levert Group supports multiple clients operating in Long Harbour, Newfoundland.
We encourage job seekers to pre-register or apply in order to be considered for available or future employment opportunities.
To view or apply specifically for Long Harbour opportunities, visit www.levert.ca/longharbour. Applying through this dedicated job portal will assist us in registering you for opportunites and consideration more efficiently.
Feedback may be provided on the accessibility of the provision of goods or services by LEVERT GROUP in the manner deemed most convenient to:
17 Frood Road
Phone: 1-800-461-5934 ext. 2251